Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Little Monster

Well, I laid down Jack for a nap this afternoon and he decided he didn't want to take a nap. So I thought I'll do the "put yourself to sleep thing". Thinking I would teach him a lesson I let him play in his crib by himself for about an hour, finally I sent Shaun in to get him. Turns out, he taught me a lesson. Over the baby monitor I hear Shaun laughing and saying, "your a very bad boy" then "Jeannie, you might want to come fix this". I walk in to find he has completely pulled down the curtain including the brackets out of the wall. It also appears that he has taken a bite out of the honeycomb shade. Guess he was hungry. All you can do is see the humor in it and laugh!

1 comment:

Candy said...

ROFLMAO... I guess mom will be figuring out how to either move the crib or getting a strong curtain rod, eh? He's gonna be a climber, just wait, you are going to hear "thud" one day and he'll be toddling around outside of the crib my dear...