Friday, May 26, 2006

Lockhart State Park

Today we took Jack to the Lockhart State Park for a picnic. He had his favorite, beans from TacoBell of course. The park is really pretty. It has a nice playscape with several slides, five I think. It also has a "rock" climbing wall. There is a pretty waterfall that is great for taking pictures and there is a nice scenic overlook at the pavilion. The hiking trails look good to, but my Mom wasn't up to it. To be honest I wasn't either. I forgot the hiking backpack for Jack and I wasn't about to schlepp him around the trails. Jack had a really good time, we let him run around at the playscape and all over the grassy areas.





3 comments:

Candy said...

Cute! Looks like he's playing peek-a-boo around that pole...

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»